rail (plural rails)
- a horizontal bar extending between supports and used for support or as a barrier; a railing.
- the metal bar that makes the track for a railroad.
- a railroad; a railway
- a horizontal piece of wood that serves to separate sections of a door or window.
- (surfing) lengthwise edges of a surfboard
- Rails alone can only ever have a marginal effect on a board"s general turning ability â€” Nick Carroll at surfline.com 
4 letters in word "rail": A I L R.
Anagrams of rail:
Words found within rail: